Dual Freestanding Sit-Stand
*Some assembly required*
- Engineered for stability. Designed to accommodate standing work without the distraction of unwanted movement.
- Expansive work space. Large surface and convenient storage tray allow you to bring all necessities with you when you stand.
- Upgrade your space. Retrofit your existing desk into a healthy workspace with the freestanding base.
- Seamless height adjustment. Features a 17" range of vertical height adjustment and a locking cylinder to keep the workstation in place. No manual adjustment needed.
- Cable management. Cable clips in the column and beam keep the cables organized and out of the way.
- Supports 10-26 lbs.
- Winston is designed and assembled in the US.
|Height Adjustment Mechanism|| |
|Screen Size|| |
Up to 30"
Flat White, Silver, Vista Black
|Height Adjustment|| |
|Work Surface Size|| |
23" x 30"
|Mount Configurations|| |
Seller warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship when the title passes to the buyer. Seller will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years (exception: 1 year for Busby®, 5 years for Winston Workstation®, Winston-E®, Winston Desk and Freedom Desk, 3 years for Tablik® and 1 year for Bild® motorized column) after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from normal wear and tear, buyer abuse, misuse or negligence or failure to follow instructions related to the products’s installation or intended use. Seller may require proof of purchase before performing any repairs or replacing any products during the warranty period. Except as specifically set forth above, seller makes no warranties, express or implied and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Repair or replacement of the product ordered from seller shall be buyer’s exclusive remedy.